There is only 1 New York Bartending School, Inc
Licensed by the New York State Education Department
"Rated the 'BEST BARTENDING SCHOOL in New York' - Bar, Club & Lounge Guide
"There is no doubt that the education received at the New York Bartending School is among the most prestigious and competitive in the industry" - Absolut Spirit Company
"The Bartender's Bartending School" - City Link
"For every great bartender there is a great bar school - Here's to NYB - Ciroc/Blue Flame Agency
The New York Bartending School, Inc is world renowned as the leading bartending school in New York for the training of professional bartenders.
"Prior to bartending school, I knew only one drink (rum and coke) and so was a bit intimidated by the volume of recipes. The professors encouraged me and now I am successful in mastering the recipes. Very intense curriculum but nonetheless not impossible. I appreciate the hard work and the push to persevere. I truly appreciate, cherish and will absolutely recommend NYBS to friends who are interested. It's easy to find reviews on-line however, a friend who has had the experience is way better." - Leon (Graduate)
Scroll down to read more reviews.....
New York Bartending School ofrece clases de bartending en espanol y tenemos clases los fines de semana que se llevan a cabo los Sabados y Domingos de 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.
Try a FREE Hands-On Trial Class and COMPARE!
- The New York Bartending School is the most recognized and largest bartending school in the United States. Our ultra-modern real-bar facilities and 'Modern NYC Bartender School' training will have you working in no time!
- We offer flexible class schedules and our students can practice as often as they like; even take the entire course over again whenever they want, at no additional fee!
- All the New York Bartending School instructors are State licensed, professional, experienced and very supportive. They provide our graduates with modern NYC bartending training, the speed skills needed to work in any establishment, plus all the tricks of the trade that will help them advance quickly in their career.
- The New York Bartending School, Inc has the reputation of having the most comprehensive bartender training curriculum of any bartending school in America. Students not only learn all the drinks served in today's popular bars & lounges, they learn everything they will ever need to know to become a professional bartender. Comprehensive seminars on spirits, liqueurs, wine and beer (the only bartending school with a real beer tap/keg system), alcohol awareness training, opening/closing procedures, garnish preparation, up selling, customer service. Our affiliation with Digital Dining's premier bar & restaurant 'Point Of Sale' register system allows our students to train and practice on 4 new POS systems at the school - all set up with printers and fake cash for interactive role playing.
- Graduates have exclusive access to our local and national job placement assistance program that includes a daily listing of real bartender jobs! The New York Bartending School is the only bartending school in New York City that is an affiliate member of the Professional Bartending Schools of America, providing graduates with additional job placement assistance at affiliated state licensed bartending schools nationwide, at no additional charge.
- Our Manhattan Bartending School location also provide additional bartender training, at 4 NY working bars after graduation. Although not a requirement, it provides added confidence and real bartending experience to add to your resume. Graduates can go back as many times as they wish.
Go check out other bartending schools in NYC, then come compare our modern bartending school facilities and quality training; you will be PLEASED you did - we GUARANTEE it!
Working Graduates Reviews.....
“The New York Bartending School is AWESOME, AWESOME, and AWESOME”
Alexis, Flute Champagne Lounge, NYC
“Best of the bartending schools I visited! Very professional yet lots of fun! Loved every minute."
Sarah, Circa, NYC
“I wasn't pressured to sign up at the New York Bartending School. I felt very welcome from the moment I walked into the door. I didn't feel viewed as a DOLLAR AMOUNT when I visited, but rather as a future colleague.”
Brian, Assistant Manager, Marriott, NYC
"Bartending school was the best thing I ever did! Love my job:)"
Jen, 40/40, NYC
“Lovely ladies and gentlemen of the New York Bartending School. I am writing because I wanted to inform you that I have found a position as a bartender and wanted to thank you for everything you taught me. The job is at one of the finest country clubs around, serving many elite athletes. I am glad to say that I got the job based on my knowledge of single-malt whiskies, the ability to make the perfect Manhattan and my speed skills! So because of what you taught me, my tips are quite large. Thanks again guys!”
Oscar, Four Seasons
“When I returned to Ireland to my second year of college, I landed a job at the prestigious Morrison Hotel; one of the few devoted cocktail bars in Dublin and they pay me very well. I would never of landed the job without the training and experience I received from the New York Bartending School.”
Sam, Morrison Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
“Kia was intellectually stimulating and humorously straight-forward. I was expecting bartender training that would just get me by, but I was given a thorough history-training on spirits & wine."
"Peter was very professional and willing to teach you everything thoroughly and in details for you to be successful in the field of bar tending. Spent an equal amount of time with each student to help us improve our skills, Very explanatory and detailed. A pleasure to have him as out instructor. Great info and great amount of practice time. Would do it again!"
"Gio was Awesome. Excellent and very Professional. He was very honest and real on what the bartending world is all about and what to expect. The New York Bartending School course is very tense but fun!"
"Joey was very patient with students. Makes class fun while getting a lot of info. Gives great tips on learning the drinks and all aspects of the bartending world. Even though the classes go by quick the curriculum is structured so that you can grasp all the information easily and feel comfortable enough to take the written and speed tests on the last day."
"Gio was an excellent instructor. Extremely knowledgeable and outgoing. Very helpful and explained all information perfectly. The New York Bartending School curriculum was perfect, I wouldn't change a thing."
"Quality, quality, quality. Peter had great personality, great work ethic, obviously knowledgeable, caters to each student, very professional. Thanks for a great course. Was unsure before I started but now a true believer."
"Hezekiah showed us what it would be like to work in real life situations in a bar. Things are fast pace and drinks have to be made accurately. There was no room for error. Awesome instructor who gave us the necessary tools to compete in this industry."
"Bryan and Olivia: Both were outstanding - Bryan was extremely knowledgeable and energetic, Olivia was enthusiastic and patient. Both were open and friendly as well - couldn't have asked for better instructors. Very broad and diverse, I learned quite a bit. I didn't realize until I took this class just how much work it actually is to be a bartender, but at the same time I think it will be even more fun than I originally thought."
"Joey, Hezekiah, Nick: They were all very helpful and patient. Prior to bartending school, I knew only one drink (rum and coke) and so was a bit intimidated by the volume of recipes. The professors encouraged me and now I am successful in mastering the recipes. Very intense curriculum but nonetheless not impossible. I appreciate the hard work and the push to persevere. I truly appreciate, cherish and will absolutely recommend NYBS to friends who are interested. It's easy to find reviews on-line however, a friend who has had the experience is way better."
Visit us today! Why put it off - call 212.768.8460 or drop by the school.
A good way to see if bartending is right for you it to attend our FREE HANDS-ON TRIAL classs!
New York Bartending School, Inc 68 West 39th Street, NY, NY 10018